340g flour of choice
275ml soya milk
1 tsp baking powder
Oil to fry
- Top with maple syrup and chopped pecan nuts.
- Top with fruit compote and fresh berries.
- Top with vegan bacon and maple syrup for American style ‘bacon pancakes’.
- Whisk the flour, soya milk and baking powder in a mixing bowl until a smooth batter is formed.
- Put a small amount of oil into a frying pan, on a high heat, and then pour a ladle full of batter into the centre of the pan.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes and then flip the pancake over, and cook the other side for 2 minutes.
- Repeat until the batter is used.