- 100g caster sugar
- 100g strawberries – hulled and halved
- 2 tbsp vegan white wine
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 150ml water
- Combine water and sugar in pan, bring to the boil and simmer for one minute. Take off the heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Put this solution and all other ingredients into a food processor and blend until fairly smooth. Place in freezer proof container and place in freezer – ideally over night.
- Before serving return to blender for a couple of seconds before serving.
- Serve garnished with strawberries.