Serves 6 – 8
- 560g soft tofu
- 450g pumpkin puree or cooked mashed pumpkin
- 180ml maple syrup
- 150g sugar
- 40g white flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 nine-inch unbaked pie shell
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C/Gas Mark 6
- Peel the pumpkin, scoop out the seeds and dice the flesh into cubes.
- Then cook until soft enough to mash. Blend all the ingredients in a blender.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell
- Bake for 30 minutes, then turn oven down to 350F/180C/Gas Mark 4 and bake for another 30-45 minutes or until filling is set.