- 200g vegan dark chocolate
- 440g tin chestnut puree
- 3 tbsp rum or brandy
- A little dairy-free margarine
- Candied chestnuts (optional)
- Glacé cherries (optional)
- Dairy-free cream or ice cream
- Melt the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl over a pan of boiling water or in a microwave.
- When melted remove from heat, then add chestnut puree and stir in the rum.
- Grease a pudding basin with a little dairy-free margarine and fill with the mixture. Smooth the top, cool, then chill in fridge until needed.
- Turn out onto a plate, coat with grated chocolate, candied chestnuts or glacé cherries. Serve with dairy-free cream or ice cream.
Recipe by Mary Scott Morgan.